Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days - Intro

 

For my 31 Days series this year, I am going to do 31 days of decluttering. Bonus: I have been working on this like mad the past few weeks and still have a bit to go. This is the perfect time to get it all accomplished. My biggest challenge is in actually making a point to get rid of things each and every day. My desire is that this series will help me to stay focused and on track. On October 10th or 11th, you will get to see all of the things that I have gotten rid of so far over the past few weeks, as that is when my best friend, Shea, is having her yard sale. Most of her yard sale is of my stuff. However, I will be taking a planned vacation from the blog (and from internet and well, most of regular life) from the evening of the 11th through the evening of the 14th. We're heading out of town for the weekend and going up to the family lake house for a long weekend of family reconnection time. So needed! I may schedule a post for those days, but I might just miss them too. I guess we'll have to see what happens!

You can click on the following links to check out each day.

 
Day 1 - Clothing
Day 2 - Dishes
Day 3 -
Day 4 -
Day 5 -
Day 6 -
Day 7 -
Day 8 -
Day 9 -
Day 10 -
Day 11 -
Day 12 -
Day 13 -
Day 14 -
Day 15 -
Day 16 -
Day 17 -
Day 18 -
Day 19 -
Day 20 -
Day 21 -
Day 22 -
Day 23 -
Day 24 -
Day 25 -
Day 26 -
Day 27 -
Day 28 -
Day 29 -
Day 30 -
Day 31 -